Terms & Conditions
Sunset Parking endeavours to make the process of great value Airport Parking as simple as possible. However, there are some areas that need to be considered. Our general Terms & Conditions for using our services are below.
The Booking/Payment and the Contract for parking between Sunset Auto Group (QLD) Pty Ltd T/A Sunset Parking ("the Company") (or any Subsidiary or related companies) and the Customer is subject to these Terms and Conditions but subject to Australian Laws which the Customer acknowledges by signature hereto:
- The Company is not a common public car park and may refuse any person/s whether or not a Booking/Payment has been accepted or processed by the Company without any obligation to provide reasons for such refusal.
- Customers must check in at the car park check-in facility at the time nominated by the Company. Should the Customer not arrive on or before the nominated time then the Company shall not be liable for any customers' failure to meet aircraft arrivals and departures.
- The Customer acknowledges that the Company may need to cancel parking services due to industrial action, no parking spaces available, technical problems or any event beyond the reasonable control of the Company. In no circumstances will the Company be liable for any losses which a Customer may incur as a result of any such occurrence or event.
- The Company may photograph the vehicle for record purposes.
- Should the Customer return to collect the vehicle after the booking time, the Company reserves the right to move the vehicle to an offsite secured car park.
- Cancellation Policy – Cancellations be must be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours prior to drop off time to avoid a cancellation fee. Less than 24 hours notice a minimum 50% of booking value will be charged. No refunds for no shows.
- Collection - On signing to collect the vehicle the Customer accepts the vehicle and the Company is discharged from its obligations.
- Authorised Persons. The Customer who makes the booking confirms that the person who signs the vehicle in is the authorised custodian of the vehicle.
- The Customer states that there are no flammable substances in the vehicle.
- 15% surcharge will be applied for large vehicles which are over 5.5m long and/or over 2m wide.
Subject to the provisions of these terms and conditions and any applicable laws, the Company is not liable for or in connection with any:
- Loss or damage including baggage, or articles left in the vehicle or caused by a Customers' negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Loss caused by the Company in compliance with the applicable laws.
- Loss or damages including death or personal injury.
- Loss or any liability whatsoever arising out of or in any way connected to the provision of parking, transport or other services to the customer.